Friday, February 10, 2012

hear me, FRIEND

By: D/Cdt Loon, Shan Socrates A.


Let me discourse, the secret of my care,
more than anybody can declare.
for bear me not to say these
Let the wile weigh my words, the  fool may miss.


my heart grieves within the grounds of grief
You of little faith to the friendship we keep
Who took me as a friend but trust me not
and now see, I do not know you that much.


I never thought you were fickle-minded
You were supposed to be open-minded
Who would level it equally 
before bursting out brutally?


Are you not aware of the lustful eyes?
The tongue that speak only lie
The heart that is untrue
Ready to ruin me and you?


Pity, my friend,
We have come to an end
It hurts to know you doubt
That it was me who started it all about.


Remember this anyway
Before I fade away
The world is the spate, Man is like a salmon
And falsehood the bright bait.

No comments:

Post a Comment