Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Teachers Poem

By: Mr. Romeo Robino Jr


Remember me when the time has come to big goodbye
Taking those footsteps with tears and sights
All those moments that hold  our endless dreams
Will forever flow in my heart like a deep running stream


Remember me when the day has come to say farewell
Waving those smiles which says that time will tell
Having no clues if someday we all meet again
In this same room I'll wait for you no matter when


Remember me when the night gives you so much cold
Promise I will never let go of what i hold
wishing all of you who aspire to follow that star
May in his time reach it no matter how far


Remember me when the candle gives you no more light
In darkness a single spark will say that I still fight
For a reason that I will never stop waiting for you
Until the stage has come that my days are few


Remember me when Good Morning! have finally ceased to echo
It doesn't mean my child that there will be no tomorrow
for as long as there is someone like me who never get tired
The sun will still rise even if I have my final rest and died


Remember me when you're the one who decides to pick mu chalk
I will always be at your side in every moment as you walk
Preaching the word and the essence of what is true

Heaven is the faculty room that dearly waits for you.



2 comments: